Valid from 20.09.2021r.
1. Cookies - small files that are downloaded and stored on your computer or other device, associated with information about the use of the site.
2. User - a person who voluntarily uses the services and content available on the Website and in the Store, i.e. browses the pages of the Website and Store, places an order in the Store, registers, subscribes to the free newsletter or contacts the Store owner through a contact form.
3. store - online store available at www.attyeofficial.com, through which the Buyer can purchase certain goods and products.
4. Service - the service available at www.attyeofficial.com, through which the Buyer can view the content of blog posts, subscribe to the newsletter or contact the personal data Administrator.
5. personal data Administrator and Seller - the entity that decides about the purposes and means of data processing. The administrator of the personal data of the website's Buyers and Users is the Seller, i.e. C'ana Spółka Z Ograniczoną Odpowiedzialnością, Mikołaja Kopernika 13/1, 00-359 Warsaw.
6. Personal data - any information that without excessive time and cost can lead to the identification of a natural person, including their identification, address and contact details.
3. Sklep – sklep internetowy dostępny pod adresem www.attyeofficial.com, za pośrednictwem, którego Kupujący może dokonywać zakupów określonych Towarów i Produktów.
4. Serwis – serwis dostępny pod adresem www.attyeofficial.com, za pomocą którego Kupujący może przeglądać zawartość postów blogowych, zapisać się na newsletter lub skontaktować się z Administratorem danych osobowych.
5. Administrator danych osobowych i Sprzedawca – podmiot decydujący o celach i środkach przetwarzania danych. Administratorem danych osobowych Kupujących i Użytkowników serwisu jest Sprzedawca, tj. C’ana Spółka Z Ograniczoną Odpowiedzialnością, Mikołaja Kopernika 13/1, 00-359 Warszawa.
6. Dane osobowe – wszelkie informacje, które bez nadmiernego czasu i kosztu mogą doprowadzić do identyfikacji osoby fizycznej, w tym jej dane identyfikacyjne, adresowe i kontaktowe.
2. Cookies can be temporary, ie they are deleted when you close your browser or permanent.
3. Permanent cookies are stored even after the use of the pages of the Service and Shop and are used to store information such as password or login, which speeds up and facilitates the use of the sites, as well as allows you to remember the selected user settings.
Purposes of cookies.
a) adapting the content of the pages of the Website and Store to individual User preferences and optimizing the use of websites (customized display),
b) Analyses and statistics which provide information on how a User of the Website and Shop use the sites, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content,
c) Maintain User session (after login), so that the User does not have to re-enter login and password on each page.
2. Data contained in cookies will be archived and used for statistical analysis and evaluation of global traffic of users of the Service and Shop.
3. In order to analyze traffic on the website of the Service and Shop, the source of traffic, as well as optimization of marketing activities we have installed on the website:
a) Facebook Pixel, which allows us to collect information about a User's use of the Website and to target dedicated advertisements on this social network,
b) Google Analytics, which allows for analysis of User traffic on the Website and its subpages, 4. The data contained in the cookies are not combined with the personal data provided by the User.
Accepting or changing cookie settings.
2. You may at any time delete and/or disable cookies in the web browser you use to browse the websites.
3. Some cookies - so-called functional cookies may be necessary for the proper operation of the pages of the Service and Shop.
4. You can at any time change the settings for cookies in the settings of web browsers (option "help"), which you use to browse the pages of the Service and Shop.
5. Cookies settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform on their placement on your device each time.
6. Deleting or disabling cookies can cause difficulties or limited functionality of some parts of the site (applies to functional cookies).
2. In the event of a change in the current policy of cookies will be made appropriate modifications to the above provision, which will be valid from the date of their publication on the pages of the Service and Shop.